We welcome you with joy in our small family hotel, to enjoy some relaxing days in the Euganean Hills Park; here you will find courtesy, good food and our availability for you!
There are fantastic places such as the Garden of Villa Barbarigo, the Medieval Village of Arquà Petrarca, the Castello del Catajo, the walled towns, the many renowned Euganean cellars where you can taste wines and our “Colli del Poeta” oil mill in Arquà “of our olives. If you love walking you will find more than 20 trails and for MTB enthusiasts the opportunity to explore the paths through the inviting valleys and slopes of the rolling hills.
Enjoy moments of relaxation at the spa affiliated, close to us.
We are in a perfect place: a few miles from Padua, Venice, Vicenza, Verona, and many other important cities. The A13 exit “Terme Euganee” at 7km.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning throughout the building
- Free parking and paid garage (free for bikes and motorcycles)
- Breakfast buffet with delicious desserts made by us
- Renowned “Convivium ai Colli” restaurant with tasting of local products
- Wide selection of wines especially from the cellars of the Euganean Hills
- Panoramic summer terrace for aperitifs and candlelit dinners